How to get the Arabic TV on your Android TV
1. On your TV OPEN Google Play Store
2. Search for DOWNLOADER
Select DOWNLOADER install it to your TV
3. Now open the Downloader app. You will notice that it launches with the Home tab selected by default. Navigate to the URL field on the right and click it.
4. The window that pops up allows you to enter the source URL of the APK using the on-screen keyboard. Enter 761120 to download the APK file for arabicFireTV and click GO.
5. The next window will display Downloader connecting to the server. The window after that will show it downloading the arabicFireTV APK file onto your device. Let the download complete.
6. The installation will initiate on its own. On the following screen, use your remote’s navigation keys to select the NEXT button at the bottom right (ignore this part if you don’t see NEXT). The NEXT button will be replaced by INSTALL. Click the INSTALL button.
7. Your TV will begin to install the arabicFireTV app from the APK file you just downloaded. Give the process a couple of minutes.
8. When your TV has finally installed the arabicFireTV app, you will be notified with the following window. If you want, you can click OPEN and launch arabicFireTV on your TV right from this window. I recommend clicking DONE.
9. Clicking DONE in the previous step takes you to the Downloader app, where you will see the following prompt. Highlight Delete using your remote and click it. We want to delete the arabicFireTV APK from TV because the file is of no use after the app installation is complete. Erasing the file will save you some space in your TV’s storage.
10. Click Delete another time to finally delete the arabicFireTV APK file.
You have successfully installed arabicFireTV APK on TV.
Now you need to exit Downloader
Open and start using the app ArabicFire TV Player.